All Activity Guide program users as well as guests of the Tournament Capital Centre, Canada Games Aquatic Centre, Westsyde Pool and Fitness Centre, Brock Pool, and arenas are required to have an online recreation account in order to access the facilities.
Create an Online Recreation Account
Before you register for programs, you will need to setup your online recreation account. This is a simple process that should take less than 5 minutes, and a step-by-step guide is available below or you can sign up by clicking the link below.
Benefits of the Online Account
The City's online registration system is your one stop for all activities and programs offered at our recreational facilities and in the Activity Guide. The system features include:
- A user-friendly online system to register for programs on any device at any time of day.
- A family account feature to keep track of your whole family's activities and schedules in one place.
- Ability to track your activity history and more at your fingertips in your personalized account.
- Robust search functions that will allow you to search for an activity by keyword, age, day, time or location.
- Access to view the availability of a class and immediately book online.
Residents are encouraged to access and view the online registration system for updated schedules and programs.
How to Create an Account
Follow these steps to setup your online recreation account:
- Launch the online recreation webpage
- Click "Signup" above the Login box.
- Please note: the first member created on any new account will be assigned as the primary contact for the account. Please add an adult client first, and then add additional family members on the "My Info" page in step 4.
- Add the requested account details and click "Submit". Your login will be the email address you provided when you created your account.
- At this point, you will be logged into your online recreation account and can add or edit your account information. You will be sent an email with a one-time temporary password for the next time you log in to your account. When you use your temporary password, you will be prompted to create a new password. Password must be at least 10 characters long, contain one uppercase letter, 1 number, and cannot contain a sequence (i.e. 123456 or 123abc). A sample password could be Bucketlist1.
- Once logged in, you will land on the "My Info" page. Here, you can verify or edit your contact information, including mailing and email addresses, add credit card information, and add family members to your account.
- Note: If adding family members to your account, all members of a family account will share the login and password of the primary account holder.
- Within the "Schedules" section of the site, you will be able to view and register for all available recreation programs.