Neighbourhood plans provide direction for specific areas of the city based on the growth projections and land use outlined in the Official Community Plan, KAMPLAN.
- Aberdeen Area Plan
- Batchelor Hills Land Use Plan
- Downtown Plan
- Juniper West Plan
- Kamloops Airport Land Use Plan
- McDonald Park Neighbourhood Plan
- McGill Corridor Southgate Project
- North Shore Neighbourhood Plan
- Mt Dufferin Land Use Plan
- Southeast Sector Plan
- Tranquille on the Lake Neighbourhood Plan
- Westsyde Neighbourhood Plan
In 2018, Council adopted a revised Official Community Plan (KAMPLAN), which sets the direction for growth and development for the city, including the North Shore. The review and update of the North Shore Neighbourhood Plan will not only address new changes and land use needs on the North Shore, but also ensure the new plan is aligned with the goals and vision of KAMPLAN.