Engagement Groups Call for Community Volunteers
The City of Kamloops is seeking applications from Kamloops residents who are interested in serving on a volunteer basis for the following engagement group.
There are currently no openings for Engagement Group volunteer positions.
Engagement groups meet at least four times per year. They are working/advisory groups that consist of City staff and representatives from the public. The City is looking for community members with the following experience and attributes:
- experience in the particular Engagement Group’s related fields or sectors
- experience working with City staff on plans, projects, and initiatives
- demonstrated independent and innovative thinkers
- proven collaborators who offer constructive ideas in group dialogue
- demonstrated track record of commitment to the community
Sustainable Kamloops Green Team Volunteer Program
The City of Kamloops Sustainability Team is looking for motivated citizens who are enthusiastic about sustainable initiatives and are committed to serve the community through various initiatives including, but not limited to promoting waste reduction, water conservation, active transportation, and air quality.
Read the full Green Team Volunteer description for details of the role and responsibilities and required skills and training.
Interested applicants can submit the application directly to Jaimi Garbutt.