Engagement Groups Community Volunteer
There are currently no engagement group opportunities.
Engagement groups generally meet at least four times per year (ie. quarterly) and serve as working/advisory groups that consist of City staff, stakeholders, and members of the public.
The City seeks community members with the following experience and attributes:
- experience in the particular Engagement Group’s related fields or sectors
- experience working with City staff on plans, projects, and initiatives
- demonstrated independent and innovative thinkers
- proven collaborators who offer constructive ideas in group dialogue
- demonstrated track record of commitment to the community