The City's online registration system is your one stop for all activities and programs offered at our recreational facilities and in the Activity Guide. All users of the Tournament Capital Centre and Westsyde Pool and Fitness Centre are required to have an online recreation account in order to access the facilities. The system features include:
- A user-friendly online system to register for programs on any device at any time of day.
- A family account feature to keep track of your whole family's activities and schedules in one place.
- Ability to track your activity history and more at your fingertips in your personalized account.
- Robust search functions that will allow you to search for an activity by keyword, age, day, time or location.
- Access to view the availability of a class and immediately book online.
Residents are encouraged to access and view the online registration system for updated schedules and programs.
Please clear your browsing data on your web browser (Google Chrome, Safari, Microsoft Edge, etc) prior to registration. This should prevent error messages when completing payment. Incognito mode on Google Chrome is recommended.
Find a Program
Create an Online Recreation Account
Before you register for programs, you will need to setup your online recreation account. This is a simple process that should take less than 5 minutes, and a step-by-step guide is available in the FAQs below or you can sign up by clicking the link below.
If you have any questions or issues setting up your account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.