PerfectMind is the City's online registration system for activities and programs offered at our recreational facilities and in the Activity Guide. All users of the Tournament Capital Centre and Westsyde Pool and Fitness Centre are required to have a PerfectMind account in order to access the facilities. The system features include:
- A user-friendly online system to register for programs on any device at any time of day
- A family account feature to keep track of your whole family's activities and schedules in one place
- Track your activity history and more at your fingertips in your personalized account
- Robust search functions that will allow you to search for an activity by keyword, age, day, time or location
- View the availability of a class and immediately book online
Residents are encouraged to check Kamloops.ca/PerfectMind for updated schedules and programs.
Please clear your browsing data on your web browser (Google Chrome, Safari, Microsoft Edge, etc) prior to registration. This should prevent error messages when completing payment. Incognito mode on Google Chrome is recommended.
If you have any questions or issues setting up your account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Create a PerfectMind Account
Before you register for programs, you will need to setup your PerfectMind account. This is a simple process that should take less than 5 minutes, and a step-by-step guide is available in the FAQs below or you can sign up by clicking the link below.