Ongoing Outage Notification: There is a planned, recurring outage window scheduled between 11 PM Sunday evenings to 6 AM Monday mornings. Web services like MyCity and the Online Payment System (for municipal fines, business licences and log licence renewal payments) may be offline or unavailable during this window. On occasion, an outage may extend past 6:00 AM. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience while we upgrade our systems.
MyCity is an online service for residents and business owners to access information about City of Kamloops accounts (e.g. taxes, utilities, dog licenses, business licences). Through MyCity, you can also view up-to-date status information on building permits and applications, and schedule a building inspection 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
What can I do with MyCity?
- Access detailed account information for tax, utilities, dog, and business licence accounts
- View current and past bills and account payment history
- Review current and historical property assessment and tax levy information
- Monitor building/development permits
- Schedule building inspection requests
- Sign up for eBilling (paperless billing emailed right to your inbox!)
*The Chrome browser is experiencing issues when processing payments. Please use another browser to make a payment.
Register once and your add accounts! Real-time and historical account information for:
- Property Tax Information
- Historical property assessment data
- Utility Statements
- Dog Licences
- Business Licences
- Building/Development Permits
PLUS! Signup for eBill: paperless billing emailed right to your inbox!