City Newsletter is a publication that is included with the quarterly utility bills. It features information and updates on things happening at the City that we want you to know about.
The newsletter will be archived digically here on our website, and hard copies will also be available at:
- City Hall, 7 Victoria Street West
- Development, Engineering, and Sustainability building, 105 Seymour Street
- Civic Operations Centre, 955 Concordia Way
- Tournament Capital Centre, 910 McGill Road
- Westsyde Pool, 859 Bebek Road
In the Winter 2020 edition, find out what the February 20 Public Budget Meeting is all about; learn about the Kamloops Centre for the Arts Referendum; read about the various ways to get in touch with the City; discover mobile apps that allow you to report issues, pay for parking by phone, and receive garbage day notifications; and more.
- Fall 2019 - Find out what the November 27 Public Budget Meeting is all about, read about the various ways to get in touch with the City (for example, to report an issue or talk to Council), learn about safe asbestos removal practices, discover snow clearing facts, and more.
- Summer 2019 - Learn about how the City develops its budget, discover various ways to get in touch with the City (for example, to report an issue or talk to Council), find out about home energy rebates, and more.
- Spring 2019 - Learn about how property taxes are calculated and what affects the tax rate, read highlights of Council's Strategic Plan 2019-2022, and more.