Visit the Collection Services web page for collection schedules and the zone boundary map.
Materials Not Accepted in Residential Garbage
Your garbage may not be collected if any of the following items are found in your cart:
- Grass clippings
- Recyclables (including cardboard and newspaper)
- Dirt, sod, and rocks
- Used oil and filters
- Construction and demolition materials
- Offal waste
- Hot ashes and charcoal
- Flammable, toxic, hazardous, explosive, volatile, or corrosive material
- Pesticides and herbicides
- Medical waste
- Propane tanks
- Scrap metal and tires
- Large amounts of pet waste
- Unbagged dust
For the Hazardous Waste Disposal web page for more information on how to dispose of hazardous materials.
Use the Waste Wizard below to learn where many household items can be disposed of or recycled.