A fun and engaging event that brings the community together to promote health, wellness, sustainability, and biking!
By taking part in GoByBike Week, participants across BC will have the chance to win a trip for two to Croatia, sponsored by Exodus Travels. Riders can register at GoByBikeBC.ca.
Kamloops has seven Celebrations Stations throughout the City during the morning and afternoon commute:
- Kamloops Courthouse - 455 Columbia Street, 6:15–9:00 am
- Thompson Rivers University - McGill Road and Summit Drive, 6:30–9:00 am
- Riverside Park - west end of Uji Way, 6:30–9:00 am and 4:00–6:00 pm
- Top of Xge’tem’ Trail - 4:00–6:00 pm
- Schubert Drive - across from Arthur Hatton Elementary School, 6:30–9:00 am and 4:00–6:00 pm
- Valleyview Drive and Trans Canada Highway East Frontage Road - 1626 Valleyview Drive, 6:30–9:00 am and 4:00–6:00 pm
- North Shore Business Improvement Association - 115 Tranquille Road, 6:30–9:00 am and 4:00–6:00 pm
Celebration Stations are an opportunity for participants to enter to win daily prize draws. Riders can enter at as many stations as they can make it to in the morning and afternoon. Golden tickets are also available at the stations for drop of at Cycle Logic or Nature’s Fare for a chance to win one of two grand prizes—a Marin commuter bike or a plug-in e-bike. The more tickets collected, the higher the chances are to win. View the full Celebration Schedule.
Each Celebration Station will have snacks and refreshments and will be run by fabulous volunteers from various community groups and businesses. Read the full news release for details.