The Tournament Capital Centre is open Monday–Friday, 5:30 am-9:30 pm & Saturday & Sunday, 7:00 am- 8:00 pm. View the full schedule.
Basic group fitness and yoga!—there is a program for everyone! Whether you are just starting out or looking for a challenge, we have fitness classes to meet your needs.
See the program descriptions to find a class that is right for you.
Online Virtual Exercises
The City of Kamloops is pleased to offer a new online exercise video series to keep your body moving at home. All exercise videos require minimal equipment and are suited for all agess.
Before participating, please consult your family health practitioner. All participants should take the online physical activity readiness questionnaire, ParQ+ Fitness Assessment. Complete this form annually to ensure that you are prepared to increase your physical activity level. Please modify any of these online exercise videos to meet your own personal fitness levels or physical limitations. Remember when being physically active, stay hydrated, wear proper attire, and take rest breaks as needed.
- Introduction to our Online Exercise Series
- Tightrope (Tandem) Walk
- Around the Clock Balance
- Shoulder Blade Squeeze
- Sit to Stand
Disclaimer: By performing any exercises shown in our online exercise video series, you understand and agree that you are performing them at your own risk. The City of Kamloops, its officers, its employees, and its agents will not be responsible or liable for any injury, loss, or harm you sustain as a result of our online exercise video series.
All participants in City Of Kamloops fitness programs are required to complete a QR code scan confirming vaccination status prior to each class.
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes prior to the start of your class.
- Please come dressed to workout.
- Bring your own water bottle and any other equipment noted on your regsitration.
- PAR-Q (Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire) is administered in all fitness classes; Review the PAR-Q prior to participation.
- If you have any concerns regarding your readiness for physical activity, please follow up with your doctor or nurse practitioner.
- Fitness participants must be 13 years or older, unless otherwise indicated.
- Drop-ins are currently not available in any classes. Pre-registration is required.
- Please note, there is a $10 withdrawal fee for registered programs.
- Please bring a yoga mat to any classes involving floor work (e.g. yoga, Pilates, stretch classes).