KAMPLAN: Official Community Plan
An Official Community Plan (OCP) provides direction to guide decisions on planning and land use management within the jurisdiction of a city. The City of Kamloops’ OCP, KAMPLAN, was completed in 2017 and adopted in 2018. The OCP includes a growth plan to a population of 120,000 residents, policies to guide planning and land use, and guidelines for development.
Neighbourhood plans provide direction for specific areas of the city based on the growth projections and land use outlined in KAMPLAN.
- Aberdeen Area Plan
- Batchelor Hills Land Use Plan
- Downtown Plan
- Juniper West Plan
- Kamloops Airport Land Use Plan
- McDonald Park Neighbourhood Plan
- McGill Corridor Southgate Project
- North Shore Neighbourhood Plan
- Mt Dufferin Land Use Plan
- Southeast Sector Plan
- Tranquille on the Lake Neighbourhood Plan
- Westsyde Neighbourhood Plan