- From January 16-19, 2019, on-street parking will be free in downtown Kamloops to accommodate the reprogramming of the pay stations.
- Effective Monday, January 21, parking rates will revert to 2018 rates (outlined below).
Pay station parking is in effect Monday-Saturday, 9:00 am–6:00 pm.
- Meters are a 3-hour maximum
- Parking longer than 3 hours without moving your vehicle is not permitted
- Minimum purchase: 12 minutes - $0.25
- $1.25 per hour for the first and second hours
- $2.50 per hour for the third hour
- All coins are accepted, excluding pennies
- 24-hour faulty pay station reporting number: 250-828-3406
- Pay station parking is free on Sundays and statutory holidays
Use Whoosh! to pay for parking.
Pay Parking at Downtown Lots
For parking meter concerns, phone 250-828-3406.
For pay station concerns, phone 250-828-3407.
In the downtown core, you may park at these locations:
- Any meter in the downtown area up to 3 hours maximum
- 300 St. Paul Street Parking Lot - $75 per month or $6 per day
- 400 Lorne Street Parking Lot - $55 per month or $4 per day
- 500 Lorne Street Parking Lot - $40 per month or $4 per day
- Heritage House Parking Lot - $55 per month or $4 per day
- Sandman Center Parking Lot - $55 per month or $4 per day
- West End Riverside - $55 per month
Monthly Parking Passes
Anyone requiring a monthly parking pass at one of these lots may purchase a permit at City Hall. For any other questions regarding parking downtown, call 250-828-3407.