Pay station parking is in effect Monday - Saturday from 9am - 6pm
- Meters are a 3-hour maximum
- Parking longer than 3 hours without moving your vehicle is not permitted
- Minimum purchase: 12 mins - $0.25
- $1.25 per hour for the 1st & 2nd hours
- $2.50 per hour for the 3rd hour
- All coins are accepted, excluding pennies
- 24-hour faulty pay station reporting number: 250-828-3406
- Pay station parking is free on Sundays & statutory holidays
Pay Parking at Downtown Lots
For parking meter concerns, phone 250-828-3406.
For pay station concerns, phone 250-828-3407.
In the downtown core you may park at these locations:
- Any meter in the downtown area up to 3 hours maximum
- 300 St. Paul Street Parking Lot - $75 per month or $4 per day
- 400 Lorne Street Parking Lot - $55 per month or $4 per day
- 500 Lorne Street Parking Lot - $40 per month or $4 per day
- Heritage House Parking Lot - $55 per month or $4 per day
- Sandman Center Parking Lot - $55 per month or $4 per day
- West End Riverside - $55 per month or $4 per day
Monthly Parking Passes
Anyone requiring a monthly parking pass at one of these lots may purchase a permit at City Hall's Community Safety and Enforcement reception desk.
Any other questions regarding parking downtown may call 250-828-3407.