We Will Be Ready
As Canada’s Tournament Capital, we appreciate the impact events have on our community. Events enrich our quality of life and provide significant community benefits. The City of Kamloops is anxious to get back to doing what we do best – hosting fantastic special events and tournaments.
As restrictions ease and people gradually start returning to activity, we will continue to follow the directions from the provincial health authorities to ensure Kamloops is the safest place to return to activity and sport in Canada.
Local Sport Organizations
With many local sport organizations (LSOs) developing their “Return to Sport” plans to address the physical distancing requirements outlined by the Province. Select fields and facilities will be available for booking to LSOs that have an approved safety plan:
- slo-pitch - Tournament Capital Ranch (10) and Pacific Way (2)
- softball/senior slo-pitch - Charles Anderson Stadium (2) and Exhibition Field (1)
- baseball - McArthur Island (11)
- soccer - West Highlands Park (2); Singh Bowl (2); and McArthur Island Fields 7, 8, and 9 only (3)
- community football – lower TCC field (1)
- rugby - Exhibition Park (1)
- cricket - Rae-Mor Park (1)
- Hillside Stadium
In addition, the Olympic Rink at McArthur Island Sport and Event Centre, the NHL Rink, and Valleyview Arena are now available for booking. These facilities and fields can be booked at by completing a booking request form or by calling 250-828-3600.