Bold Leadership for a Strong and Healthy Community
- We are the elected municipal representatives of the people of Kamloops, placed in office to uphold our citizens’ trust and to make responsible, progressive decisions in their best interests.
- It is our responsibility to work on behalf of every citizen and to continually improve the way in which we carry out our duties.
- We will act with integrity and responsiveness and in an open consultative manner and place the community’s interest above our own.
- Building on the community’s strengths, diversity, and past successes, we want Kamloops to be a place where citizens can enjoy good health and feel safe and where there are abundant opportunities for work and play.
- We want a community where citizens and civic government participate in the present and future direction of our City respectfully and collaboratively.