Pay parking in the downtown core is in effect Monday-Saturday, 9:00 am–6:00 pm. Payment can be made using the Flowbird app, or at any pay station using credit card or coins (except pennies).
- 3-hour maximum
- Parking longer than 3 hours without moving your vehicle is not permitted
- Minimum purchase: 12 minutes - $0.25
- $1.25 per hour for the first and second hours
- $2.50 per hour for the third hour
- Pay stations accept credit cards and all coins except pennies
- Flowbird accepts Visa, Mastercard, and American Express.
- Pay station parking is free on Sundays and statutory holidays
- 24-hour faulty pay station reporting number: 250-828-3409
Surface Parking Lots
The City operates several parking lots in the downtown core. Monthly parking passes are available through Precise Parklink.
- Any meter in the downtown area up to 3 hours maximum
- 300 St. Paul Street Parking Lot - $75 per month or $6 per day
- 400 Lorne Street Parking Lot - $55 per month or $4 per day
- 500 Lorne Street Parking Lot - $40 per month or $4 per day
- Heritage House Parking Lot - $55 per month or $4 per day
- Sandman Center Parking Lot - $55 per month or $4 per day
- West End Riverside - $55 per month
For pay station concerns, phone 250-828-3409.
The City operates two downtown parkades: Seymour Parkade (240 Seymour Street) and Lansdowne Parkade (335 Lansdowne Street). Pay parking is in effect Monday-Friday, 6:00 am–6:00 pm. Monthly parking passes are available through Precise Parklink.
- $1.00 per hour, max $5.00 per day
- Parkade parking is free on weekends, statutory holidays, and after 6:00 pm on weekdays.
- Standard rates apply during events (no event rate)
As part of the new IPASS system from Precise ParkLink, downtown monthly parking passholders will now receive permanent hangtags. DO NOT throw these out—you will no longer receive new permits each month.