Westsyde Pool & Fitness Centre: View the current schedule and rates.
Canada Games Aquatic Centre: Reopening to the public on January 15, 2021. View the current schedule and rates.
Brock Pool: Closed for the season
Limited swimming lesson programs are available at the Canada Games Aquatic Centre and Westsyde Pool. Please note that parents or caregivers of all preschool aged children and children in Swim Kids levels up to and including Swim Kids 3 will need to be in the water with their children throughout the entirety of the swimming lesson. Instructors will be teaching from the pool deck to be able to offer four spots in each lesson, which will total eight people in a lesson at one time with the parents in the water assisting with their child's learning.
Find lesson schedules at Kamloops.ca/PerfectMind.
- Be respectful of others and their beliefs, opinions, belongings, and feelings.
- Be respectful of directions given by staff or volunteers.
- Be respectful of the facility and equipment inside and outside.
- Ensure your conversation, behaviour, and language are appropriate for a public facility that caters to all cultures, diversities, and age groups.
- Drugs, alcohol, and items that would be deemed as weapons are prohibited on site.
- Please report any witnessed misconduct or suspicious activity to facility staff.
Before entering the pool:
- Ensure that you are not ill, including diarrhea, vomiting, open sores, bandages, head colds, discharging ears or noses, or infected eyes.
- Secure all personal items.
- Take a cleansing shower.
- Wear clean and appropriate bathing clothes.
- Remove outdoor footwear.
- Ensure those not toilet-trained wear a swim diaper.
When in the pool, please:
- Respect all posted rules and instructions given by lifeguards and staff.
- Adhere to our Code of Conduct.
- Do not run, fight, or engage in activities that may cause injury.
- Do not dive into shallow water—safely dive in designated areas only.
- Do not do flips or back dives from the pool deck.
- Do not eat, chew gum, or bring glass into the pool area.
- Do not use or be under the influence of alcohol or other intoxicants.
Supervision of children:
- All children less than 7 years of age must be accompanied in the water and closely supervised (within arm’s reach at all times) by a responsible person who is at least 16 years of age.
- A maximum of 3 children less than 7 years of age can be supervised by one responsible person who is at least 16 years of age.
Report to the lifeguard or pool management:
- Any injury suffered while in the pool enclosure
- Any contamination or fouling (e.g. urination or defecation) of the pool
- Any witnessed misconduct or suspicious activity