The Canada Games Aquatics Centre (CGAC) is a competition ready facility located within the Tournament Capital Centre geared towards providing an accessible, fun, and advanced facility for residents, visitors, and competitive athletes.
Pool features include:
- 50 metre indoor pool
- Eight swim lanes
- 1 and 3 meter diving boards and a 5 meter diving tower
- Leisure pool
- Steam room
- Hot tub with accessible lift to provide direct access for wheelchairs
- Three fully accessible change rooms with adjustable beds, overhead lifts, and wheelchair-accessible showers and sinks
- Secure and inclusive change rooms and common areas
- Accessible entrances
Please note that we are hosting the MJB Law Classic Swim Meet on the weekend of December 10th, 11th and 12th and the pool will be closed to public at that time. Additionally, this event will be for competitors only and no spectators will be allowed
COVID-19 Operational Adjustments:
The last day for pre-registration for public, leisure, and lap swims will be on December 3. After this date, pre-registration is no longer required. Aquafit and adapted swim times still require pre-registration due to limited capacity. Registration for these activities are available online at Kamloops.ca/PerfectMind.
If you are having any difficulty with online registeration, please call 250-828-3655. If you do not have a PerfectMind account, please register online at Kamloops.ca/PerfectMind.
Regular Rates - Effective December 4, 2021
- Rates include free access to the indoor track, when available.
- Children aged 3 years and under and TRU Students with a valid U-Pass can swim for free.
- Children aged 6 years or under must always be accompanied in the water and be within arm's reach of a parent or other person aged 16 years or older. The ratio of children aged 6 years or under to parent/guardian must be no greater than three to one.
- A family is a maximum of two adults and all the children under 18 years of age who live in the same residence. A legally dependent person with a disability will qualify regardless of age.
- The family punch card can only be used for adult admission when swimming with an eligible child or a legally dependent person with a disability.
- Patrons with a disability pay the age rate and their care aide is admitted for free.