The Canada Games Aquatics Centre (CGAC) is a competition ready facility located within the Tournament Capital Centre geared towards providing an accessible, fun, and advanced facility for residents, visitors, and competitive athletes.
Pool features include:
- 50 metre indoor pool
- Eight swim lanes
- 1 and 3 meter diving boards and a 5 meter diving tower
- Leisure pool
- Steam room
- Hot tub with accessible lift to provide direct access for wheelchairs
- Three fully accessible change rooms with adjustable beds, overhead lifts, and wheelchair-accessible showers and sinks
- Secure and inclusive change rooms and common areas
- Accessible entrances
The waterslide will be closed from May 24 to May 26 to accommodate repair work.
User Notice: As of May 15, pool hours on Sunday morning's have been adjusted to start time of 7:30 am.
Due to staff and instructor shortages, Aquafit at the Canada Games Pool has been suspended until further notice. Three lanes will be available for water running during the previously scheduled Aquafit times. If you have purchased a membership or punch card for Aquafit programs and would like to request a refund, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rates include free access to the indoor track, when available.
- Children aged 3 years and under and TRU Students with a valid U-Pass can swim for free.
- Children aged 6 years or under must always be accompanied in the water and be within arm's reach of a parent or other person aged 16 years or older. The ratio of children aged 6 years or under to parent/guardian must be no greater than three to one.
- A family is a maximum of two adults and all the children under 18 years of age who live in the same residence. A legally dependent person with a disability will qualify regardless of age.
- The family punch card can only be used for adult admission when swimming with an eligible child or a legally dependent person with a disability.
- Patrons with a disability pay the age rate and their care aide is admitted for free.