Hours of Operation
TCC Fieldhouse and Indoor Track
|5:30 am–9:30 pm||7:00 am–8:00 pm||7:00 am–8:00 pm|
|Wellness Centre (Gym)||5:30 am–9:30 pm||7:00 am–8:00 pm||7:00 am–8:00 pm|
|Athlete Performance Centre||5:30 am–9:30 pm||7:00 am–8:00 pm||7:00 am–8:00 pm|
|Hillside Stadium||5:30 am–10:00 pm||5:30 am–10:00 pm||5:30 am–10:00 pm|
|Canada Games Aquatic Centre||View the current schedule here.|
All schedules are subject to change without notice. Facilities are closed on Statutory holidays.
The following hours of operation will apply for the Tournament Capital Centre and Canada Games Aquatic Centre:
- December 24–Closed at 5 pm
- December 25 and 26–Closed
- December 27 to 30–Open with regular business hours
- December 31–Close at 5:00 pm
- January 1–Closed
All schedules are subject to change without notice.
Canada Games Aquatic Centre
Drop-in Basketball, Track, and Table Tennis
View the drop-in basketball and track schedules for the next seven days:
Full Fieldhouse Closures the week of December 4-10
- Monday, December 4-Thursday 7: 4:30-6:00 pm
Full Fieldhouse Closures the week of December 11-17
- Monday, December 11-Thursday 14: 4:30-6:00 pm
- Saturday, December 16 Open-Close
Full Fieldhouse Closures the week of December 18-24
- Monday, December 18-Tuesday 19: 4:30-6:00 pm
- Wednesday, December 20: 12:00 pm-Close
- Thursday, December 21: 12:00 pm-Close
- Friday, December 22: 12:00 pm-Close
These schedules are subject to change without notice. All users are required to have a Recreation Account, register now.
Did you know? Your TCC Full Access and Pool passes are valid at Westsyde Pool & Fitness Centre and Brock Outdoor Pool. All users of these facilities are required to have a Recreation Account, register now.
All users of our facilities are required to have an online recreation account in order to access the facilities. The system features include:
- A user-friendly online system to register for programs on any device at any time of day.
- A family account feature to keep track of your whole family's activities and schedules in one place.
- Ability to track your activity history and more at your fingertips in your personalized account.
- Robust search functions that will allow you to search for an activity by keyword, age, day, time or location.
- Access to view the availability of a class and immediately book online.
- Users of the Wellness Centre and Athlete Performance Centre are asked to leave their valuables and workout bag at home and to come ready to work out. Wallet lockers are available for use.
- Users of the Canada Games Aquatic Centre will have access to change rooms and a limited number of coin-operated lockers available ($0.25 each). If you require a quarter, we can do an exchange in cash or coin only.
Monday to Friday, from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, TCC visitors are required to register their licence plate to receive two hours of approved parking. Outside of these days and times, TCC visitors are not required to register their licence plate. TCC visitors displaying a valid disabled parking permit can park for free and do not need to register their licence plate. Those requiring parking for more than two hours can make arrangements with staff at the TCC Front Counter.
Due to limited parking resources, bus parking at the TCC is limited to one bus stall adjacent to Hillside Stadium. Drop-off/pickup service can be accommodated in the traffic circle at the TCC main entrance. Buses must be attended at all times as the traffic circle is for emergency vehicle access.
Guest Code of Conduct
Our goal is to provide a friendly, safe, and fun environment for our guests.
- Please be respectful of others, their beliefs, opinions, belongings, and feelings.
- Please be respectful of directions given by staff or volunteers.
- Ensure conversation, behaviour, and language are appropriate for a public facility that caters to all cultures, diversities, and age groups.
- Drugs, alcohol, and items that would be deemed as weapons are prohibited on site.
- Cameras, smartphones, and other electronic recording devices are strictly prohibited unless prior approval from the City is given.
Guests are encouraged to read the full guidelines to ensure a safe and enjoyable visit..