Hours of Operation
TCC Fieldhouse and Indoor Track*
|5:30 am–9:30 pm*||7:00 am–8:00 pm||7:00 am–8:00 pm|
|Wellness Centre (Gym)||5:30 am–9:30 pm||7:00 am–8:00 pm||7:00 am–8:00 pm|
|Athlete Performance Centre||5:30 am–9:30 pm||7:00 am–8:00 pm||7:00 am–8:00 pm|
|Hillside Stadium||5:30 am–10:00 pm||5:30 am–10:00 pm||5:30 am–10:00 pm|
|Canada Games Aquatic Centre||View the current schedule here.|
All schedules are subject to change without notice.
The Tournament Capital Centre (TCC) Fieldhouse will be receiving select maintenance upgrades June 20–August 22, 2022, which will result in the Fieldhouse being fully closed during this time. Work will include sanding and resurfacing the court floor, repainting the track line, and replacing and repairing the Fieldhouse curtains.
In preparation of this work, facility users will begin seeing schedule changes on Wednesday, June 1, and can expect a modified track and court schedule with limitations June 1–6 and June 11–19.
The Fieldhouse’s full closure will begin on June 20 when work will begin on the courts and track. Expected hours of work will be 7:00 am–5:00 pm. The Fieldhouse is expected to resume regular hours and schedule on August 27.
This facility and some of its programs and activities are impacted by COVID-19 restrictions and public health guidelines. View the COVID-19 Operational Adjustments to learn more on the impacts.
Canada Games Aquatic Centre
Registration is not required for public swims. View the current schedule.
Drop-in Basketball, Track, and Table Tennis
View the drop-in basketball and track schedules for:
These schedules are subject to change without notice.
Did you know? Your TCC Full Access and Pool passes are valid at Westsyde Pool & Fitness Centre and Brock Outdoor Pool.
- Users of the Wellness Centre and Athlete Performance Centre are asked to leave their valuables and work out bag at home and to come ready to work out. Wallet lockers are available for use.
- Users of the Canada Games Aquatic Centre will have access to changerooms and a limited number of coin-operated lockers available ($0.25 each).
Monday to Friday, from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, TCC visitors are required to register their licence plate to receive two hours of approved parking. Outside of these days and times, TCC visitors are not required to register their licence plate. TCC visitors displaying a valid disabled parking permit can park for free and do not need to register their licence plate. Those requiring parking for more than two hours can make arrangements with staff at the TCC Front Counter.
Due to limited parking resources, bus parking at the TCC is limited to one bus stall adjacent to Hillside Stadium. Drop-off/pickup service can be accommodated in the traffic circle at the TCC main entrance. Buses must be attended at all times as the traffic circle is for emergency vehicle access.
Guest Code of Conduct
Our goal is to provide a friendly, safe, and fun environment for our guests.
- Please be respectful of others, their beliefs, opinions, belongings, and feelings.
- Please be respectful of directions given by staff or volunteers.
- Ensure conversation, behaviour, and language are appropriate for a public facility that caters to all cultures, diversities, and age groups.
- Drugs, alcohol, and items that would be deemed as weapons are prohibited on site.
- Cameras, smart phones, and other electronic recording devices are strictly prohibited unless prior approval from the City is given.