Hours of Operation
TCC Fieldhouse and Indoor Track
|5:30 am–9:30 pm*||7:00 am–8:00 pm||7:00 am–8:00 pm|
|Wellness Centre (Gym)||5:30 am–9:30 pm||7:00 am–8:00 pm||7:00 am–8:00 pm|
|Athlete Performance Centre||5:30 am–9:30 pm||7:00 am–8:00 pm||7:00 am–8:00 pm|
|Hillside Stadium||5:30 am–10:00 pm||5:30 am–10:00 pm||5:30 am–10:00 pm|
|Canada Games Aquatic Centre||View the current schedule here.|
*Indoor track is closed for athlete development between 4:30–6:00 pm, Monday to Thursday, from November 1 to early April.
All schedules are subject to change without notice.
The Fieldhouse will be closed on November 24, 25, and 26 to accommodate the Junior Volleyball High School Provincials hosted by TRU. The Fieldhouse will reopen to the public with regular hours on November 27.
December Holiday Hours
The Tournament Capital Centre and Canada Games Aquatic Centre have varied hours over the holiday season. Please plan ahead and ensure you check the online schedules before you leave home. All schedules are subject to change without notice.
- Dec 24 - OPEN until 5:00 pm (pools close at 4:00 pm)
- Dec 25 & 26 - CLOSED
- Dec 27–30 - OPEN regular hours
- Dec 31 - OPEN until 5:00 pm (pools close at 4:00 pm)
- January 1 - CLOSED
- January 2 - OPEN regular hours
Canada Games Aquatic Centre
Drop-in Basketball, Track, and Table Tennis
View the drop-in basketball and track schedules for:
These schedules are subject to change without notice. All users are required to have a Recreation Account, register now.
Did you know? Your TCC Full Access and Pool passes are valid at Westsyde Pool & Fitness Centre and Brock Outdoor Pool. All users of these facility are required to have a Recreation Account, register now.
All users of our facilities are required to have an online recreation account in order to access the facilities. The system features include:
- A user-friendly online system to register for programs on any device at any time of day.
- A family account feature to keep track of your whole family's activities and schedules in one place.
- Ability to track your activity history and more at your fingertips in your personalized account.
- Robust search functions that will allow you to search for an activity by keyword, age, day, time or location.
- Access to view the availability of a class and immediately book online.
- Users of the Wellness Centre and Athlete Performance Centre are asked to leave their valuables and work out bag at home and to come ready to work out. Wallet lockers are available for use.
- Users of the Canada Games Aquatic Centre will have access to changerooms and a limited number of coin-operated lockers available ($0.25 each).
Monday to Friday, from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, TCC visitors are required to register their licence plate to receive two hours of approved parking. Outside of these days and times, TCC visitors are not required to register their licence plate. TCC visitors displaying a valid disabled parking permit can park for free and do not need to register their licence plate. Those requiring parking for more than two hours can make arrangements with staff at the TCC Front Counter.
Due to limited parking resources, bus parking at the TCC is limited to one bus stall adjacent to Hillside Stadium. Drop-off/pickup service can be accommodated in the traffic circle at the TCC main entrance. Buses must be attended at all times as the traffic circle is for emergency vehicle access.
Guest Code of Conduct
Our goal is to provide a friendly, safe, and fun environment for our guests.
- Please be respectful of others, their beliefs, opinions, belongings, and feelings.
- Please be respectful of directions given by staff or volunteers.
- Ensure conversation, behaviour, and language are appropriate for a public facility that caters to all cultures, diversities, and age groups.
- Drugs, alcohol, and items that would be deemed as weapons are prohibited on site.
- Cameras, smart phones, and other electronic recording devices are strictly prohibited unless prior approval from the City is given.
Guests are encouraged to read the full guidelines to ensure a safe and enjoyable visit..