Casket Service Options
- Casket single-depth grave
- Casket double-depth grave (lawn crypt - concrete liner only available)
- Beam section single-depth grave (with upright or pillow memorial)
- Mausoleum crypts (at capacity, pre-reserved space only)
Casket Burial Costs*
|Rights of Interment||Single||Double||Beam Section||Double Depth|
|Plots (including Care Fund)||$1,721.25||$3,442.50||$2,065.50||N/A||$2,198.70|
|Casket Liner (required)||$922.50||$1,845.00||$922.50||$922.50||$1,438.75|
|Total (plus GST)||$4,131.25||$8,262.50||$4,475.50||$2,582.50||$5,297.45|
* memorials not included.
**Winter interment fee for open/closing services (November 1–March 1) is $1859.38 (plus GST). Does not apply to previously purchased lots.
Cremation Service Option
- Burial plots (Hillside Cemetery)
- Columbarium niche package
- Garden of Memories scattering
- Memorial tree and benches
Cremation Burial Costs*
|Rights of Interment||Single||Double||Garden of|
|Plots (including Care Fund)||$737.50||$1,475.00||$114.45|
|Total (plus GST)||$1,425.00||$2,850.00||$114.45|
* memorials not included
Columbarium and Garden Wall Niche Costs
Each niche can hold two urns.
|Rights of Interment||Single Niche||Single Niche (Pedestal)|
|Niche Package (plus GST)|
(includes niche, perpetual care, bronze memorial plate/install, and opening/closing services)
|Pictures (optional) are available for an additional fee.|
- Casket and Cremation upright monument*
- Casket and Cremation flush memorial marker*
Please Note: Extra fees apply for services after 3:00 pm, Monday–Friday, on weekends and statutory holidays, and for pallbearer requests. Please refer to Schedule A within the bylaws link below for fee information, including non-resident fees and winter interment costs.
* subject to Bylaw No. 6-27