The Westsyde Pool and Fitness Centre (WSP) is a community pool and fitness centre with the following features:
- 25 meter indoor pool
- six swim lanes
- hot tub, steam room, and sauna
- diving board
- AquaClimb Kurve Climbing Wall
- fitness centre
Westsyde Pool and Fitness Centre will be closed for the full day on Saturday, June 4, for staff training and event coverage. View the Canada Games Aquatic Centre schedule at Kamloops.ca/CGAC to find alternate swim times on June 4. The facility will resume normal operations on Sunday, June 5.
Pool & Fitness Centre
|Annual Pass||Punch Card |
- Rates include access to pool and fitness centre.
- Children aged 3 years and under swim for free.
- Children aged 6 years or under must always be accompanied in the water and be within arm's reach of a caregiver aged 16 years or older. The ratio of children aged 6 years or under to parent/guardian must be no greater than three to one.
- A family is a maximum of two adults and all the children under 18 years of age who live in the same residence. A legally dependent person with a disability will qualify regardless of age.
- Patrons with a disability pay the age rate and their care aide is admitted for free.