Consider a Career With Us
Famous for its hospitality and community spirit, Kamloops is a leader in hosting major events. We are proud to be known as Canada's Tournament Capital.
Kamloops, a city of 87,000 people, offers all the amenities of a larger centre, while maintaining the friendly atmosphere of a small town. Kamloops experiences over 2000 hours of sunshine a year and only 22 cm of rain.
Join our team of 650 employees, who work in a variety of fullfilling and challenging careers.
How To Apply
- New job openings are posted every FRIDAY on this website.
- You do not need to submit a resumé and an application form (one, or the other is fine).
- Please list the "Competition Number" on your application.
- The best way to get employed with the City is to apply for a specific job posting.
- You can apply for a job in person, by faxing your application to us, or by submitting it through e-mail.
- To ensure that you meet the required qualifications of the job, please review your education, training, experience, skills, abilities, and knowledge before you apply.
- We thank all those who apply and advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
105 Seymour Street
Kamloops, BC V2C 2C6
Note: All correspondence is entered into our system and will be directed accordingly. The City of Kamloops will endeavor to contact you within two business days. Thank you.