The Westsyde Pool and Fitness Centre (WSP) is a community pool and fitness centre with the following features:
- 25 meter indoor pool
- six swim lanes
- hot tub
- diving board
- AquaClimb Kurve Climbing Wall
- Zipline Swing
- fitness centre
COVID-19 Operational Adjustments
This facility and its programs and activities are impacted by COVID-19 restrictions and public health guidelines. View the COVID-19 Operational Adjustments to learn more on the impacts.
Pre-registration is required for public, leisure, and lap swims as well as for fitness programs like AquaFit. Swimmers are able to register online at Kamloops.ca/PerfectMind.
If you have any difficulty registering online please call 250-828-3616. If you do not have a PerfectMind account already with the City, please register online at Kamloops.ca/PerfectMind.
Facility Rates - Effective March 5, 2021
Pool & Fitness Centre
- Rates include access to pool and fitness centre.
- Children aged 3 years and under swim for free.
- Children aged 6 years or under must always be accompanied in the water and be within arm's reach of a parent or other person aged 16 years or older. The ratio of children aged 6 years or under to parent/guardian must be no greater than three to one.
- A family is a maximum of two adults and all the children under 18 years of age who live in the same residence. A legally dependent person with a disability will qualify regardless of age.
- Patrons with a disability pay the age rate and their care aide is admitted for free.