The Westsyde Pool and Fitness Centre (WSP) is a community pool and fitness centre with the following features:
- 25 meter indoor pool
- six swim lanes
- hot tub, steam room, and sauna
- diving board
- AquaClimb Kurve Climbing Wall
- fitness centre
COVID-19 Operational Adjustments
This facility and its programs and activities may have impacts by COVID-19 restrictions and public health guidelines. View the COVID-19 Operational Adjustments to learn more on the impacts.
The last day for pre-registration for public, leisure, and lap swims will be on December 3. After this date, pre-registration is no longer required. Aquafit and adapted swim times still require pre-registration due to limited capacity. Registration for these activities are available online at Kamloops.ca/PerfectMind.
If you have any difficulty with online registration, please call 250-828-3616. If you do not have a PerfectMind account, please register online at Kamloops.ca/PerfectMind.
Facility Rates - Effective December 4, 2021
Pool & Fitness Centre
- Rates include access to pool and fitness centre.
- Children aged 3 years and under swim for free.
- Children aged 6 years or under must always be accompanied in the water and be within arm's reach of a caregiver aged 16 years or older. The ratio of children aged 6 years or under to parent/guardian must be no greater than three to one.
- A family is a maximum of two adults and all the children under 18 years of age who live in the same residence. A legally dependent person with a disability will qualify regardless of age.
- Patrons with a disability pay the age rate and their care aide is admitted for free.