2019 Admission Rates
Please note that all of our skating facilities are cash only. Small bills are appreciated.
|Preschool (0–3 years)||Free|
|Child (4–13 years)||$4.25|
|Youth (14–18 years)||$5.00|
|Adult (19–59 years)||$6.00|
|Family (max. 4 people)||$12.00|
|Child (4–13 years)||$17.00|
|Youth (14–18 years)||$20.00|
|Adult (19–59 years)||$24.00|
|Senior (60+ years)||$19.00|
|Family (max. 4 people)||$48.00|
- The City has a zero tolerance policy for verbal/physical abuse of staff or other patrons.
- Helmets (CSA-approved helmets are recommended) are mandatory for children under 13 years of age.
- Helmets, gloves, and other safety equipment are strongly recommended for all hockey participants.
- Unsafe behaviour is not allowed.
- Excessive speed and weaving around other patrons are not allowed.
- No horseplay.
- No carrying children or babies on the ice.
- No chairs, strollers, walkers, or footwear allowed on the ice.
- No food or drink on the ice.
- No use of earphones or handheld devices on the ice.
- Children under 7 years of age must be supervised by an adult who is wearing skates.
- Skaters must obey the direction and instruction of skate patrols and attendants.