(1 punch per person)
- Children aged 3 years and under swim for free!
Special Swim Rates
|Lesson Rate||$3.55||enjoy a swim or soak in the hot tub while your child is in a City of Kamloops swim lesson|
|Early Bird||$3.40||first hour (6:00-7:00 am), Monday to Friday only|
|Early Bird Punch Card|
|$33.10||first hour (6:00-7:00 am), Monday to Friday only|
|Single Admission||Punch Card|
|One Month Pass||Annual Pass|
- Children aged 6 years or under must always be accompanied in the water and be within arm's reach of a parent or other person aged 16 years or older. The ratio of children aged 6 years or under to parent/guardian must be no greater than three to one.
- A family is a maximum of two adults and all children aged 18 years and under who are related by birth, legal status, or marriage and living within the same residence. A legally dependent person with a disability will qualify regardless of age.
- The family punch card can only be used for adult admission when swimming with an eligible child or a legally dependent person with a disability.
- Patrons with a disability pay the age rate and their care aide is admitted for free.