All City pools, arenas, and other recreation facilities are closed to the public until further notice. Visit our COVID-19 page for updates.
(1 punch per person)
- Rates include access to pool and fitness centre.*
- Children aged 3 years and under swim for free!
* Please click here for information on Westsyde Pool memberships during the closure.
Special Swim Rates
|Lesson Rate||$3.55||enjoy a swim or soak in the hot tub while your child is in a City of Kamloops swim lesson|
|Early Bird||$3.40||first hour (6:00-7:00 am), Monday to Friday only|
|Early Bird Punch Card|
|$33.10||first hour (6:00-7:00 am), Monday to Friday only|
- Children aged 6 years or under must always be accompanied in the water and be within arm's reach of a parent or other person aged 16 years or older. The ratio of children aged 6 years or under to parent/guardian must be no greater than three to one.
- A family is a maximum of two adults and all the children under 18 years of age who live in the same residence. A legally dependent person with a disability will qualify regardless of age.
- The family punch card can only be used for adult admission when swimming with an eligible child or a legally dependent person with a disability.
- Patrons with a disability pay the age rate and their care aide is admitted for free.