The Brock Outdoor Pool is a seasonal community pool, open June to September, with the following features:
- 25 meter outdoor pool
- eight swim lanes
- tots pool
- 1 meter and 3 meter diving board
Swim registration is required for the remainder of the 2021 season. Swimmers are able to register online at Kamloops.ca/PerfectMind. If you have any diffculty registering online, please call 250-828-3655.
Brock Pool will NOT be accepting payments for registered swims or selling any passes on site. Everything must be done online at Kamloops.ca/PerfectMind or by calling 250-828-3655.
Pre-registration will open on Monday morning for bookings for the following weekend. For example, registration opens Monday, June 21 for the weekend of July 3, and so on.
If you do not have a PerfectMind account already with the City, please register online at Kamloops.ca/PerfectMind.
|Summer Swim Pass|
Summer passes are now available for purchase in-person at TCC, Westsyde Pool, Kamloops Museum & Archives, or available by phone by calling 250-828-3500 or 250-828-3616.
*Limited passes available. Remaining passes will be reduced in price by 50% on July 15.
- Children aged 3 years and under swim for free.
- Children aged 6 years or under must always be accompanied in the water and be within arm's reach of a parent or other person aged 16 years or older. The ratio of children aged 6 years or under to parent/guardian must be no greater than three to one.
- A family is a maximum of two adults and all the children under 18 years of age who live in the same residence. A legally dependent person with a disability will qualify regardless of age.
- Patrons with a disability pay the age rate and their care aide is admitted for free.