The 2022 Fall Activity Guide is now online and features aquatic, recreation, sport, fitness, art, and cultural programs for people of all ages and abilities. Programs within the guide run September through December and may be adapted to ensure programs are aligned with provincial health orders.
Swim lesson schedules are not available in the guide. Lesson schedules will be available on August 3, and residents searching for a swim lesson program are encouraged to look online at Kamloops.ca/Swim or visit the Tournament Capital Centre or Westsyde Pool and Fitness Centre to pick up a physical copy of the fall swim lesson programming.
Registration for fall programs, including swim lessons, will be available on Tuesday, August 16, starting online at 6:30 am at Kamloops.ca/Register. Starting at 10:00 am, residents may register by phone at 250-828-3500 or in person at one of the following locations:
- Tournament Capital Centre - 910 McGill Road
- Westsyde Pool and Fitness Centre - 859 Bebek Road
- Kamloops Museum & Archives - 207 Seymour Street
A recreation account is required to register online, by phone, or in person. The City recommends residents prepare in advance of registration day and set up a recreation account by visiting Kamloops.ca/Register or calling 250-828-3500.
The online registration system is a user-friendly way to register for programs on any device at any time of day. The system’s features include:
- a family account feature to keep track of your whole family's activities and schedules in one place
- personalized accounts that allow you to track your activity history and more
- robust search functions that will allow you to search for an activity by keyword, age, day, time, or location
- ability to view class availability and immediately book online
View the online Activity Guide and learn more about this season’s programs at Kamloops.ca/ActivityGuide.
A hard copy of the guide will be delivered in the August 10 edition of Kamloops This Week.