North Shore Neighbourhood Plan Public Open House #1 (RSVP required)
7:00 PM - 9:00 PM at Holiday Inn & Suites Kamloops (North Shore)
The City of Kamloops is hosting an open house to kick off the North Shore Neighbourhood Plan review and update. This event will feature a short presentation, storyboards, community mapping, and audience Q&A.
For more information about the project, including key background information, visit LetsTalk.Kamloops.ca/NorthShorePlan.
- Arrive 5–10 minutes early to allow time to check in and receive your registration package.
- There is a limit of two tickets per party.
- Do not attend if you are feeling ill (please cancel your RSVP if you do not intend to come).
- Event capacity is limited to 50 people in accordance with provincial COVID-19 regulations.
- Masks will be provided and must be worn, as required by Holiday Inn’s corporate COVID-19 policy.
- Name and contact information of all participants will be collected for contact tracing purposes (City of Kamloops policy).
- Physical distancing and hand-sanitizing protocols and measures will be in place.
- Food and beverages will not be provided.