Did you know?
Drowning is fast and silent, often occurring in less than 30 seconds. The age groups with the highest risk of drowning are young adults 20-34 years of age, baby boomers 50‑64 years of age and seniors over 65.
Join us at Riverside Park July 20-24 and put your physical literacy skills to the test. Participants will
receive free instruction and safety tips including:
- navigation in the natural environment such as currents and murky waters
- life saving devices and equipment
- buddy systems and observers
- swimming with your clothes on
- boat and dock safety
- obstacles in the water or shore
Registration details will be posted in Spring 2020.