Saturday, October 22, 2022 | 10 am to 3 pm
Location: Along Mission Flats Road just before the landfill
Now is the chance to dispose of old cleaners, chemicals, and unknown products from the garage or under your sink. Items are accepted FREE and will be safely disposed of or recycled.
Accepted Items (Residential quantities only)
- aerosol cans
- brake fluid
- cleaning products
- driveway sealer
- paint (full or partially full cans)
- paint thinner
- pool and hot tub chemicals
- gasoline, motor oil, propane, and butane
- herbicides, pesticides, and insecticides
- thermometers and thermostats
- biohazardous waste
- radioactive materials
- ammunition or explosives
- waste containing PCBs
- commercial, institutional, or industrial waste
Free Every Day:
Bring the following items to Mission Flats Landfill for FREE EVERY DAY!
- light bulbs and fixtures
- small appliances
- household paint and aerosols*
- flammable liquids*
- domestic pesticides*
(*In original containers only)
Important information for this year’s event:
- Prepare an easily accessible load (i.e. box in the trunk of a car or truck box).
- Remain in your vehicle—staff will unload your items, but please note staff will not be accessing back seats of vehicles to collect items.
- Commercial volumes of materials will not be accepted.