Call for Photos
Residents of all skill levels and ages are invited to submit their digital photos for a chance to be featured in the City of Kamloops Annual Calendar. This year, we are looking for YOUR image that you think best embodies Kamloops while representing one of the following terms: Community, Recreation, Arts & Culture, or Nature.
- Photos must have been taken and owned by the participant.
- A maximum of three (3) photos per participant can be submitted in digital format.
- A total of 13 photos will be selected from the submissions for use in the 2019 annual calendar.
- Participants grant reproduction rights and permissions to the City of Kamloops to use their photo for other City promotional initiatives including, but not limited to, print and online ads, magazines, the City's website(s), etc.
- Photos must be a minimum of 2 MB, and cannot exceed 20 MB.
Deadline for Submissions
September 30, 2018, at 4:30 pm