2018 Council Committee Appointments
City Council is seeking applications from City of Kamloops’ residents who are interested in serving on a voluntary basis for the following Council appointed Committee:
- Parks and Recreation Committee - two-year term
The City of Kamloops established the Parks and Recreation Commitee to act as an advisory body to City Council on matters pertaining to community parks, sport, and recreation in Kamloops. See the Terms of Reference.
Staff liason - Tammy Blundell (email@example.com)
For specific information relating to a Council Committee, please contact the staff liaison noted above.
Please submit a brief resume with a covering letter outlining your background and interest in the area, by 4:00 pm on April 3, 2018, to:
Stephanie Nichols, Deputy Corporate Officer
City of Kamloops
7 Victoria Street West
Kamloops BC V2C 1A2
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 250-828-3578
There are many opportunities to get involved with your community and the City of Kamloops.
- Volunteer with our Crime Prevention team
- Become a Snow Angel
- Get involved in one of our Neighbourhood Safety programs
- Join your Community Association (or start one if it doesn't exist yet!)
- Sit on a Council Committee (see above)
- Become an Auxiliary Firefighter
- Volunteer with Emergency Support Services