Thank you for your interest in volunteering for the 2021 Coordinated Point-in-Time (PiT) Count!
The PiT Count is taking place on April 15 and 16, 2021. Before completing your application, please take a look at the available roles. We will do our best to ensure that you are placed in your desired role, however volunteers may be asked to assist in another role based on availability.
To volunteer, please complete this registration form indicating your availability and experience - it will take about 10 minutes to complete.
We are looking for volunteers who:
- Are compassionate, accepting, and comfortable with one-on-one conversations
- Have experience volunteering or working within emergency services or the homeless-serving sector (homeless and/or marginalized population)
- Are comfortable with wearing personal protective equipment (mask/faceshield) and will follow COVID-19 regulations.
- Have a friendly, non-judgmental attitude and a good sense of humour
- Are 19 years of age or older
For more information, please contact:
Reaching Home Point in Time Count Coordinator
Community and Protective Services
Disclaimer: The City of Kamloops is collecting information under section 26 (c) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (British Columbia) for the purpose of receiving applications and selecting volunteers to conduct the 2021 Coordinated Point-in-Time (PiT) Count. Your application will be kept on file for a minimum of one-year from the date a decision is made and you may be contacted regarding future PiT Counts. By completing and submitting this form, you acknowledge and consent to the collection and use of your personal information by the City of Kamloops for this purpose. Should you have any questions about the collection of this information, please contact the Reaching Home Point in Time Count Coordinator at email@example.com.