Sign Up for eBill
eBill is a secure and easy way to access your Property Tax and Utility Account information online. There's no more printouts to manage and, over time, you can compare statements from one billing cycle to another.
eBill - it's practical - and better for the environment. It's paperless billing sent right to your inbox.
To opt in for paperless billing, you need to register for a MyCity Account.
- Visit www.kamloops.ca/mycity.
- Complete your profile and validate your Account with the opt in email confirmation we send you.
- Log back in to MyCity and add your accounts.
- To add a Utility Account, you will need your Account Number and Access Code (located on the top of your Utility Statement).
- To add a Property Tax Account, you will need your Folio Number and Access Code.