The City of Kamloops has contracted KLL Construction Ltd. to carry out pedestrian upgrades on the west side of Bank Road between Stansfield Road and Jensen Road.
The project includes:
• removal of existing asphalt
• installation of granular base and sub-base for pedestrian shoulder and driveways
• installation of asphalt sidewalks and driveway restoration
• installation of painted pavement markings
• replacement of valve boxes
• boulevard restoration
Hours of Work
Construction will begin on August 24, and completion is anticipated for early fall. Construction is scheduled to occur Monday to Friday, 7 am to 5 pm.
Residents are advised that throughout the construction period vibratory compaction equipment may be in use; therefore, any fragile items should be packaged or protected from damage due to vibration. There may also be noise disruption due to equipment on site.
Please obey all traffic control personnel, equipment, and signage when driving or walking in the vicinity of the construction.