Accounts Payable is a service unit of the Finance Division and responsible for paying all invoices for goods and services purchased by the Municipality. In addition, Accounts Payable ensures the Municipality adheres to corporate financial policies. City of Kamloops standard terms are net 30 days from date of a valid and accurate invoice. Cheques are run weekly and then mailed directly to the payee to the address stated on invoice.
After delivering your goods or completing your services, send your final invoice directly to Accounts Payable by email or regular mail. Send electronic invoices to firstname.lastname@example.org
What to Show on Your Invoice
Please ensure that the invoice is billed to City of Kamloops and include the following information:
- Vendor Name - Name of the vendor that provides the goods and services.
- Invoice Date & Number - Date that you issue your invoice to the City (on or after the date of shipment or service completion) & invoice number.
- Contact Name - Please quote the first and last name of the employee who requested goods or services.
- Purchase order number (PO#) - Purchase order number given to the vendor at the time of ordering (6-digits long, starting with 48).
- Subtotal (before taxes) - Dollar subtotal of the goods or services provided before taxes.
- GST - Separate line for GST.
- PST - Separate line for PST.
- Total - Invoice total for all goods or services including applicable taxes.
Note: Failure to meet the requirements above may result in payment processing delays or in your payment not being processed.
Business hours: Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
General information: 250-828-3426
Numbered companies to D: 250-828-3512
E - Lomas: 250-828-3426
Lordco - Z: 250-828-3425
City of Kamloops, Accounts Payable
7 Victoria St
Kamloops, BC V2C 1A2