The City of Kamloops will adhere to all restrictionsmade by the Provincial Health Officer (PHO) and Interior Health Medical Health Officer under the Public Health Act. Any impacts to facilities, programs, and activities will be outlined below.
- Masks are welcome but are no longer required in City facilities.
- Residents are asked to not enter any City facility if you are feeling ill.
- Physical barriers and directional traffic flow may remain in place at some facilities.
- Development, Engineering and Sustainability is open by appointment only. To pick up paperwork, make a payment, or arrange an in-person meeting call 250-828-3561.
- Kamloops Fire Hall No. 1 is open by appointment only. To arrange an in-person meeting call 250-372-5131.
- KMA archives are open by appointment only. To access to the archives complete the online booking form.
Please note that Interior Health and the Provincial Health Office should remain your primary source of information for COVID-19. Please visit their website for the latest information. For quick links, reliable resources, and other information visit Kamloops.ca/COVID
Proof of Vaccination
Effective Friday, April 8, 2022, proof of vaccination is no longer required to access recreational facilities or to participate in sport and recreation programs, including aquatics.
Council Meetings and Public Hearings
Members of the public and the media may participate in-person at Council Meetings and Public Hearings.
Council meetings are held in Council Chambers at City Hall, 7 Victoria Street West. Capacity in Council Chambers is extremely limited. The public, media, delegations, and staff are encouraged to participate in meetings virtually through Zoom or observe through the City YouTube channel.
- Virtual participation via zoom will remain an option until and unless closed pursuant to the Community Charter.
- Individuals presenting in person are encouraged to leave after their agenda item has been addressed and to attend the rest of the meeting virtually if so desired.
This page last updated April 8, 2022.