Call for photos
Submission deadline: September 30, 2021 at 4:30 pm
The theme of our photo competition this year is “People Enjoying Places.” The 2022 Calendar will highlight our City’s diverse population, breathtaking environment, and variety of leisure activities.
In 2022, the City Calendar will not be mass distributed within the local paper but will be available online and print copies will be available upon request or for pick up at most City facilities including the TCC, the Museum, and City Hall. Individuals with submissions selected for inclusion in the 2022 City Calendar, or selected as a COVER for the:
- Fall 2021 Activity Guide,
- Winter 2022 Activity Guide,
- Spring/Summer Activity Guide; or,
- 2021 Annual Report,
will receive public recognition on our website and social media channels and will be awarded a one-month Family Pass to the Tournament Capital Centre.
- There is no limit on the number of photos an individual may submit. Each photo must be submitted individually.
- Minimum file size: 3 Mb
- Maximum file size: 20 Mb
- While photos with both portrait and landscape orientation will be accepted, please note that most of our publications, including the City Calendar, require landscape oriented photos.
Upload photos here:
If the uploader does not work, use the following link: https://upload.crowdriff.com/kamloops-photo-contest
The 2021 Annual City Calendar is here!
Download an electronic version of the calendar here.
To view the current curbside collection schedule, click here.
We received over 360 photo submissions and had the difficult task of selecting only 13 photos. Check out some of the outstanding shots that we weren’t able to fit into the Calendar this year. These submissions are an incredible testament to the diversity, beauty, and richness of culture in our community and they make us proud! Thank you to everyone who submitted photographs.