- Healthy Built Environment Linkages Toolkit
- Venture Kamloops
- City of Kamloops – Business Organizations
- City of Kamloops - Farm Business Incubator Program
- Spacing Vancouver: "Inclusive Cities: A Tale of two Revitalization Projects"
- The Tyee – “Small Cities Working to Create Vibrant Downtowns”
- LOCO BC
- Louisville Independent Business Alliance - Keep Louisville Weird
- SmartGrowth BC: Smart Growth Alliances: A New Model for Regional Development (pdf)
- Simon Fraser University - Community Economic Development Centre
- Creative City Network of Canada
- Martin Prosperity Institute – The Global Creativity Index
- Next City – "Developers Build Walkable Neighbourhoods with Focus on Community Wealth"
- New Jersey Institute of Technology – “Dream It. Do It. Program Hosts Young Manufacturers Summer Academy at NJIT”
- City of Kamloops – Urban Forest Management Strategy – Let’s Talk
- Built Green Canada – Energy Certification Program
- BC Hydro – Residential Tools and Calculators
- BC Climate Action – Adaptation and Opportunities
- Sustainability Solutions Group – Office of Work, Research and Tools
- Stewardship Centre for BC – Species at Risk
- Nicola Watershed Community Roundtable
- The Guardian: "World’s first smog filtering tower goes on tour"
- TED – Johan Rockstrom “Let the Environment Guide our Development
- Operation Groundwork – "The benefits of green space"
- Next City – "Untangling Urban Growth Boundaries"
- Sustainable Cities International – "Infrastructure Costs and Urban Growth Management" (pdf)
- SmartGrowth BC: 10 Smart Growth Principles
- Victoria Transport Policy Institute: "Understanding Smart Growth Savings" (pdf)
- Spacing Ottawa – "Intensification, Smart Grown and Density Bonusing"
- City Lab – Los Angeles “The Density that doesn’t overwhelm"
- City Lab – "Pocket Neighbourhoods’ For Sustainable Suburbs
- Spacing Atlantic – "Wright Ave: Infill housing at its best"
- Spacing Vancouver: Raising a Family in a 500 sq ft Laneway Home
Quality of Life
- Interior Health – Healthy Communities in Interior Health (pdf)
- Capital Health Edmonton – Designing Healthy Places (pdf)
- The National – "How Cities Make us sick"
- UBCM – Planning for the future: Age-friendly and Disability-Friendly OCPs (pdf)
- UN – Child Friendly Cities
- Spacing – National "12 Ways to make Cities more child-friendly"
- Age Friendly NYC
- City Lab – "Why More Seniors are Forming their own ‘Villages’"
- Project for Public Spaces
- City of Edmonton: CityLab
- City Repair Portland
- International Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design Association
- Women in Cities International – "My City, My Safety" (pdf)
- Council for Canadian Urbanism
Transportation and Utilities
- Janette Sadik-Khan: "New York's Streets? Not so mean any more" at TED 2013
- City of Toronto – Complete Streets Guidelines – Background and Resources
- Spacing – National “Moving Millennials: How a generation is changing mobility”
- Streetmix – Design Your Own Street
- Urb-I – Before | After
- City Lab: “The rise of Bicycling in Smaller and Mid-sized US Cities”
- TEDBlog – Janette Sadik-Kahn “Better roads for bikes and walkers: What Cities inspire Janette Sadik-Khan?”
- Jennifer Keesmaat – “Walk to School” at TEDxRegina
- Bike Calgary – Winter Riding
- Rain Community Solutions – Green Infrastructure
- US Environmental Protection Agency – Stormwater Modeling
Planning and Development
105 Seymour Street
Kamloops, BC V2C 2C6
Note: All correspondence is entered into our system and will be directed accordingly. The City of Kamloops will endeavor to contact you within two business days. Thank you.