Business » Finance » Property Taxes
Property Tax Notice - 2011
Due Date: July 4, 2011
Tax notices have been mailed and most home owners should have received their tax notices. If you have not received your tax notice please contact City Hall.
Due to possible postal service interruption, PLEASE DO NOT MAIL YOUR PAYMENT.
Any payments received after the July 4, 2011 due date will be subject to penalty.
» Alternate payment options:
- Pay on line through your bank
- Pay at any financial institution
- Pay at City Hall from Monday to Friday 8 am to 4 pm. We accept post dated cheques!
- Drop off payment in the 24 hour secured drop box located at the front of City Hall
» If you have already sent a cheque in the mail:
- Create an account or log into an existing account on MY CITY. Go to www.kamloops.ca/mycity and follow the instructions for creating an account. Your folio and access code can be found on your tax notice. Your account balance will reflect any payments received. You can also claim your home owner grant through your MY CITY account or
- Contact us to determine if your payment has been received or arrange alternate payment at firstname.lastname@example.org or 250-828-3437
If your taxes are paid through a mortgage company, a listing has been sent to the mortgage companies electronically. They have received the balance of the taxes owing on your property. Please confirm this payment with your mortgage company.
Revenue and Taxation
7 Victoria Street West
Kamloops, BC V2C 1A2
ph 250-828-3438 (Utilities)
ph 250-828-3437 (Taxes)
Note: All correspondence is entered into our system and will be directed accordingly. The City of Kamloops will endeavor to contact you within two business days. Thank you.